Raised on the plains, matured along the Rhine. Studying in the mountains, awed by Berlin. Currently: Serving the Lord in Frankfurt
Monday, May 27
That is my favorite activity!
I've taken a leaf out of my cousin Sam's book and from now on will attempt to have email subjects that are never explained in the body of the message.
This week many things happened. I will only tell you about 2 because I gots things to do.
ONE: Sister Lehman and I passed by this cemetery on the way to see if someone was home and we were like what the heck, let's go in. Because German cemeteries are the best! And we found this hole in the hedge and it made us feel like Alice in Wonderland, which was excellent. And then we walked in stinging nettle, which at this point could do nothing to hurt our moods. (insert photos here)
TWO: On Saturday, BVB played FC München in the Champion League final at Wembley Stadium! Aannnnd BVB lost. Ah well. They played really well anyway. But on Saturday, I was not in Dortmund, I was in Münster. Which is apparently a very beautiful, magical place. But I didn't get to see it because the sister I was on a split with, Sis. Leonardson, got sick. Was I bummed out? Of course not! I'm sure you all know that my favorite thing ever is to be stuck inside all day basically by myself. No sarcasm. Especially because, due to a series of unfortunate events, the Münster sisters only had moved into their apartment a few days before. The man who put together the furniture put the stuff in ALL the wrong rooms. So while Sis. Leo slept like a stinkin' rock all day, I dragged all the furniture out from around her and swapped the study and bedroom rooms. Then I went back through and rearranged everything in the whole house and cleaned. I was in heaven. Don't laugh.
Sis. Leo woke up around 5pm and shuffled into the kitchen, and the first thing she said was "How are there desks in my bedroom?"
Maybe I should take this opportunity to say that I DID in fact ask for permission first, so she wasn't totally shocked. She was just shocked she slept through the whole thing.
FINALLY: Mom keeps asking me all these questions about my ward and apartment and stuff, but I never remember to answer them. SO. Everyone has one week to email me at lauren.teusch@myldsmail.net and ask me questions about stuff and then next week I'll answer questions. It'll be more officialish that way. Kaythanksbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment