I'm going to ERFURT!!!!!!
On Thursday I will experience my very first transfer ever. Four sisters will come stay in our tiny little apartment Wednesday night, my companion will go to Essen, and then on Thursday morning all 5 of us will go down with almost every elder in the zone to Frankfurt. Over 150 of the 220 missionaries are moving this transfer, so the Frankfurt train station is going to be CRAZY.
Also, everyone wants to have us over in the next 2 days to say goodbye to me, which is amazing and I'm so excited.
We had a way weird week. Nothing worked the way it was supposed to, a bus took us to the wrong town even though we take that bus literally every day, our water heater broke so we've had no hot water or heat (the heaters are run by cycling hot water), and it's been freezing outside!
I'd love to tell you about all the different interesting people and things that I've gotten to know in Dortmund and be all nostalgic and stuff but I have to go talk to the heater repairman.
I love you!
Sister Teusch
No comments:
Post a Comment