Thursday, October 2

Help?

I am in need of blogging topics and suggestions! If you have been dying to pester me with a question, now and here is the time and place!

5 comments:

grams said...

I want to know how you are doing in school if everything is in German. Tell us about your little brother. Why is your hair still red? How is the food different? TV-do you watch it? What's on. Have you made any friends? Who are they and what are they like?

Jim said...

Blog topics? "What I do while sitting a class I don't understand when I'm not allowed to do anything but pay attention." "What I do while I'm on the train." "Why I'm glad I'm here." "What do I miss about Jefferson?" "Chores I miss doing at home." "What will I be doing in my last month in Germany that I'm not doing now?" "What I enjoy about ... Read Moremy church in Germany." "What I see when I look out the windows on the bus." Just for starters.

Anonymous said...

How about what kinds of things are you doing in school? What is your house like? What is your favorite food so far? Does your brain hurt?

Senora

Anonymous said...

How about what kinds of things are you doing in school? What is your house like? What is your favorite food so far? Does your brain hurt?

Senora

Anonymous said...

Just let us know about your everyday "journey" some of the routine things, events, people around you. What are some of the differences you notice on the everyday level...food, snacks, school, activities etc. What is the weather like, architecture, etc. I have enjoyed reading your updates and looking at your pictures. Are you participating in school or extra curricular activities? What is your family like, what careers do they have, do you travel with them, more about your family life... enjoy every minute...jean feldmann