I am rather disappointed in myself in that I am unable to remember ANYTHING that has been happening when I sit down to blog! But maybe that is because not much is happening? It is all starting to seem a bit routine to me.
This is going to be a very short blog (glance down, you can already see the bottom!) because I am in the midst of switching host families which is not any sort of fun. And that is saying something, because I can make ANYTHING fun. I have become particularly good at making Waiting Twenty Minutes For the Train fun, and that takes some SERIOUS talent.
So, I would like to nudge you in the direction of my dear AFS friend Katie, whose blog is right over there. *points to the left side of your screen* A Year Abroad is her, and she is simply cute. And good at saying things.
Stay tuned for more slightly more exciting things!!
~meg is spelled with an E.~
6 comments:
Hallo Ms. Lauren Margaret! What's up with the switch in host families? Hope that everything is all right and that you get your fun groove back on!
Deborah
hey there! Switching host families eh? Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting on the floor of an almost empty room that used to be mine. Sigh* I hate moving.
Well ashley dear, that doesn't make me feel any better at all.
But I can TOTALLY sympathise, I had to do the same thing recently. It was amazing that I could put 4 tubs of stuff in the attic, and my room still looked pretty much the same... Such an American.
And a month ago my mom sent me pictures of my room now, all nicely arranged for guests, and I was like, EW. It looked nice but it wasn't, like, my room anymore, ya know?
Love!
I am doing fine and will be getting that Fun Groove back mighty soon!
How bout a "day-in-the-life" post? Just what do you do all day and how is it different or the same from life in Iowa? Good luck with your move--I always lose something no matter what I do.
Oh man... you totally make me want to write a blog... I just might start... at new years with the rest of my long list of things to self improve:) Oh, and by the way... during this FHE I can almost bet I was at my German class... where I haven't even learned how to say "I was at my german class" whatever!
Ich war in meinem Deutschunterricht. :D
BITTE SCHÖN!
Post a Comment