Monday, January 27

Eager to Please, Ready to Fight


Lauren asked me to edit the typos on this email. But I didn’t because I thought it was funny that she kept typing away even though she couldn’t see what she was typing! Moms can do that…
- Nancy
 
"We locked ourselves out of our apartment at 8am." - Me
"Is that why your hair looks like that?" - Elder Hathaway
 
Gmail is being super laggy today. BlaSo I'm going to just type blind and see how bad this is.
 
On Monday I bought myself a sidebag! Now I can finally followthe the new sister guidelines! Go me! My backpacks still going to get a lot of use though. it's just so partical.
 
For my birthday, we had zone training. So I brought decorations and decorated the room whre I gave me workshop. nd the elders popped all of my balloons. As expected.
 
Also, I got my trash kicked at Monopoly by the young men. It was aweseome. But that wasn#t onm ybirthday.
 
WAnd we had the greatest lesson in relief Society about missinary work! I was so proud!
 
That's about it. This week will be the same as all the other ones, except I will be 22. I don#t know what the heck Swift was talking about, 22 feels the same aas 21! But I guess 21 doesn't rhyme with you. So there you go.
 
Mom, please edit this. I' am so frustrated at this computer right now!
 
love you all!
 
Siter Teusch

No comments: