Familie und Freunde:
Yo.
This week we made cookies for our neighbors, did actual doors on actualy houses (actually the doorbells are on the fence gate but still), did surveys in parks, and ate some ice cream.
We had Zone Training and on the way home, Elder Richards and I both forgot to change trains in Weimar, so we ended up having to wait for 30 minutes in Apolda. It was really cool because we ended up takling about why we all went on missions which is missionary equivalent of asking people their conversion story. So I was glad the train ride was longer but I wasn't happy about buying extra tickets!
Which reminds me. The tech elders bought us these crazy tickets for mission council this week involving busses and all sorts of nonsense, and I was pretty mad and then I remembered that Sister Paxton has to take a bus EVERYWHERE, and I'm mad I didn't get first class seating! Spoiled rotten!
While we were dooring in this cute little village we asked this man about his garden and he talked to us for 45 minutes about how his wife left him, how his father was in a POW camp, about what it was like with the Russians in charge, and some funny stories about being a computer programmer in the 80s. I loved it but i think my companion got a little lost :)
Huiying had to work all week so Friday night at like 8 we brought her cookies at work. She was so excited! She showed us all this cool optics stuff and told us that she had talked to her friend about why she goes to church. She's just precious. I love her.
Tonight we're teaching FHE. Hopefully we'll play a game. We haven't planned it yet :)
Pictures next week when the dropbox isn't full!
Love y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment