So this week was awesome! I had a great split with Sister Weber in Erfurt, and we got a new investigator on the street, that was fun. Finding with new people is always an adventure because you're not used to what kinds of things they say. Luckily the spirit converts, not us! Which sounds like Sister Weber is a weird finder. Actually I'M a weird finder. I just say the most random things. Sigh.
I LOVE what you said about Brother Chandler. Isn't that just it? Testimony meeting is just practice for the real world! Although I will say that bearing testimony in an appointment or on the street is sometimes easier than bearing testimony in church, just because of the microphone and stuff.
In church for the 5th Sunday the 4 missionaries talked about different aspects of how full time missionaries do missionary work, and then our mission leader compared what we do to what members can do, and talked about how we can support each other and how what we do can overlap. I think it was awesome, at least that's what our mission leader said about it. Granted he thinks everything is awesome. That's his favorite word.
I love you all, I'm staying in Jena another transfer! It's a 5-week transfer, if anyone's keeping track. My new companion is Sister Stoker. I hear she's from Virginia. Whoo! She goes home at the same time as me, though, so I doubt I'll be finishing my mission here. We can't both leave at the same time!
Love you!!!
Sister Teusch
No comments:
Post a Comment