Wednesday, December 10

Cheesecake Finale - Foto Post

Here is some dessertness!! Please note the awesome Ben Franklin store fanturkeythingy. It was a hit.
That is my cheesecake! I know you've all been dying from the suspense. The bottom was a little wettish and the sides weren't all that pretty, but it tasted just like a cheescake! It was excellent!

Thuy Tien took me to lunch and bought me a bunch of random pastries and stuff. I only wanted the one in the foreground and she bought the rest and said, 'Try it!' and when I did she said, 'Do you like it? Eat it!'
Okay, okay!
She's half Italian.



And then we went to the village where she lived and I posed with the sign. All German towns have these, but I'm not totally sure where Erl's is.

I switch host families this Friday!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cheesecake must hold the record for taking the most work ever!

I want some of whatever looks chocolate to the right of it.

grams said...

I never made a cheesecake except from a box mix, so I am totally impressed. Hope you have a great Christmas in your new home.

BLT said...

Wait, is that my sister acting all cool?

Love you!

Ashley B. said...

Wow....you made me hungry....now where did I put the rest of my birthday pie from yesterday?

Jules said...

The cheesecake looks great--after reading the "Making of" saga, I am very surprised. But then, I know that you can do anything you put your mind to. You're gonna go far, kid! Looking beautiful in your scarf, btw.