Homework is an interesting predicament for a number of reasons:
- I don't know what ReWe stands for, in German or English.
- It is in German.
- It is, I think, business-math related.
- I have only been in this school for 2 weeks.
Then I write out everything auf English in a notebook, and then answer the questions on the same page. I would like to not have to write out the English translation, but I'm so bad at story problems and such as-is that I think not having it written out would make me completely worthless.
In this particular example, I got the first 2 paragraphs in half an hour. This is pretty normal time for me, but this is due tomorrow and I simply don't have the time, so I am using the computer instead of a dictionary. First I stick the whole thing in Google Translator and then I write it down in the proper word order. If something doesn't make sense (which is often when using a translator) I stick that word in Leo and see what I get.
This is what it looks like today:
And as I finish translating this, I realize that to ever have a chance of having a clue, I would need to translate the entire last page. And I am simply not up to it today. I still have BWL (don't know what that means either) and Mathe homework - and I think a little bit of Spanisch. Thank Pizarro that I still remember how to conjugate gustar - both ways. That verb translates so much better into German than into English!
12. 01. S. 56 n° 56
The cost of purchase of a machine that on 3.Jan.07 was ordered/bought (see Footnote S.56 n°1) amounts to 200.000,-€. The expected useful life length averages 10 years.
a) Determine by linear depreciation each of the write-off amounts & rate of depreciation.
b) What is the applied tax-rate for the depreciation of AfA?
c) Set the write-off amounts for depreciation and decreasing linear (something) for at least the first four years in a table to determine the book or residual value for each year.
d) Book for the first year of machinery depreciation. Set up the following accounts: TA and equipment, depreciation on fixed assets, profit and loss account, final account balance.
Good luck with YOUR homework.
8 comments:
OK! I can see why you are so busy. Thank you for working so hard!
Ouch! I can't understand it in English.
Me neither, Gram, me neither!
Paul is suggesting putting Callen in dual-immersion (Spanish) next school year. Is this what his homework will be like too? (Luckily Paul is fluent in Spanish!)
Haha, I don't think Callen will have to do any homework for a class call Financialnatur for a few years!
And suddenly 18 credits at BYU looks like 7th grade math.
I see the Rewe corporate motto is "Jeden Tag ein bisschen besser"
Yes, that is what they wrote on the wall.
Post a Comment