Wednesday, January 28

An Ode to Etiquette

When someone, to you
a gift gives
You write a thank you note back.

When someone, to you
a good deed does
You do one back.

When someone, to you
a Kleenex gives
You say thank you and then leave the room with it.

When someone, to you
a letter sends
YOU SEND ONE BACK!






*snaps*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are definitely no implications in this post. None at all.

BLT said...

I'm pretty certain nobody wrote Lauren a letter, so I don't see any implications there. But the Kleenex part... I totally agree!

Jim said...

Enough of the pithy prose, tell us more about our favorite exchange student and her host country!

Katie said...

hem.

i concur. my friends are SLACKERS.

yes, i finally found your blog.

ps, my security word is "offen". coincidence? I think not.

Sister Teusch said...

Crazy. Last time I posted on your blog my security word was German too!!

To the rest of you bozos: ha. haha.

Jim said...

I got your letter today, so I guess I'd better find a pen, and some paper. (Merry Christmas to you, too!)