Monday, April 29

I started combing my hair



and that really helped me not look like I just rolled out of bed.

I'm training this transfer! And staying in Dortmund. I'm pretty excited about it. My poor golden, though. I hope she's not easily frightened.

I had to take the extra week out of last cycle's planner and put it into this cycle's planner because the zone leaders ran out of planners and missionary work does not work without planners.

Cool thing I learned this week from the Gospel Principles book: 'Got schloss die Ehe zwischen Adam und Eva, bevor es den Tod auf der Welt gab. Es war eine ewige Ehe.' Pretty cool, huh? Oh. You don't speak German. Weird. It says 'Adam and Eve were married by God before there was any death in the world. They had an eternal marriage.' (It sounds cooler in German.) That means that marriage is older and more powerful than death! When we are married by God, through His representatives in the temple, our marriages can also be eternal: not til death do us part.

We had some great meetings with some wonderful member families this week.  The kids are slowly starting to accept me, which is of course the most important thing when getting a ward to trust you. Yesssssss. Except now they kidnap me all the time and get me all muddy.

Miracle Time! This week, we helped a family in their garden for several hours. Rain was forecast, but it was a beautiful sunny day! Until we got ready to leave after finishing all the work. Then it poured the rest of the day. And we thought we wouldn't be able to get any work done at all!

Well, I'm going to the zoo. Tschüß.

No comments: