Sunday, April 21

So apparently I'm training next transfer


because I went to the trainer/golden meeting and I wasn't the golden.

Also, this weird thing happened on the train ride home (with like 40 other missionaries because oh the whole mission is training next transfer by the way). People actually sought me out and wanted to talk to me and thought I was interesting! Those of you who know and love me already know these things about me, but in large groups of people I mostly chill on the side, so these magical traits of mine are not always apparent on first contact. So either I`ve magically developed the ability to make friends, or the other missionaries just genuinely like me. It's all very strange.

Every night I have a dream that could very well be a full length movie. One of them was about the Doctor becoming evil and Karen Gillan (not Amy, Karen) helped us save the day. And when I say we I mean me and my companion. I can't even be alone in my dreams anymore!

Other highlight was obviously General Conference! If you haven't watched it yet commit to do it by the end of the week or you know you never will get around to it. Don't look at me like that. Do it!

I don't know if it was just me being a missionary but basically this conference was alll about obedience to God's commandments! Luckily my commandments are all combined into a little book I carry around with me. Obeying God's commandments will free us and open up a lifetime of opportunity, leading us to eternal life and perfect happiness. Sounds like a pretty solid deal to me.

Ok, I'm going to go watch a bunch of missionaries play soccer! Tschüß!


No comments: