Friday, March 29

As much as I appreciate a nice big house number,

this is a bit much.
Inline image 1


Also, my new shoes are in this picture.

This week a lot of crazy stuff happened.

I still haven't gotten my visa because the office needed some paper that they failed to ask me for the first time I was there. Now I get to wait until April.

Our investigator went from not knowing if Christ was there from feeling His constant presence, and she set her own date to stop smoking! We're so proud!

Germany continues to be freezing for no good reason at all.

On Saturday we were at the church at 6:40 so we could catch a ride to the temple. It was so wonderful! I slept the whole way there, we did baptisms and a session, and then there was a baptism in the  church building that shares the temple land. There were randomly like 20 missionaries there (including 6 from Dortmund), and the mission president and his wife. It was amazing to see how much support this new convert received--he'll be welcomed into the ward with open arms.

The only down side is that we didn't eat anything from breakfast until like, 7pm. But that's ok. It balanced out the 234897234 pieces of cake I ate last week.

Elder Sheppard is currently telling me a story, so I'm a bit distracted. But Ben Turbes is getting baptized on the 30th. Just thought you should know.

Love you! Bye!



No comments: