Raised on the plains, matured along the Rhine. Studying in the mountains, awed by Berlin. Currently: Serving the Lord in Frankfurt
Tuesday, July 5
A Happy Family
This is my (old) host family! I never got them to sit down for a picture when I lived there, so I said they absolutely had to this time. Everyone grew up so much! Anna-Lena is married (her husband is in this picture) and has a baby! And all my brothers are so much bigger! They were really excited to see me, which was nice because I could barely get them to hug me when I left. haha. I guess they didn't realize how awesome I am until I left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a lot of pillow! What room is it in?
Since my hostmom has a daycare, that's what they have instead of a couch. They can pile them up like this, or sleep on them, or play with them....
MEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGG!!! You're back in Germany! I'm super jealous!
Post a Comment