Hi Mom!
Can I just get you in trouble for a second? Literally NO ONE told me Megan Paxton is getting married! NOT A SINGLE SOUL. You're all fired. The first mention was in the emails from Rachel. Can I get a picture? Please?
One of my favorite things about knowing the book of mormon better now is that people are starting to get personalities and voices. I really love all of mormon's "and thus we see"s becuase you can just feel how exhausted and frustrated he is. "It's right here! On the paper! Please notice it! It's so important!" I think he's just excited to knowsomeone will listen someday.
This week was pretty bleh. It was hot, there was a holiday weekend so everyone was gone, and Huiying took a break to work on her thesis. She came to church and everything, but her appointments are the highlight of all of our week. We got new "lattenröste" for under our mattresses, and so our beds are a lot more comfortable, but I just don't even want to lie on it because the fabric is gross in this heat. Luckily we also got a new fan, so now we have 2 and all the windows open. I do enjoy not having AC, though. Because then when you go outside it doesn't kill you, because you're already used to it.
I was having trouble being focused in my study this week. I studied the blessings of the house of Ephraim one day, the next day I studied reverence, and today I read through "The Blueprint of Christ's Church", a fireside from Elder Callister. And I always start out wanting to just read the book of mormon and preach my gospel. I dunno! But it's always fun!
Love you! Have a marvelous week.
No comments:
Post a Comment